Lost

TV, film, and whatever else entertains ya!

Moderator: dingo

eoinzy
Site Admin

Lost

Post by eoinzy »

Anybody watching Lost?

I've been watching it since Season 2 and I love it. I can't wait until Season 5 starts over in Australia. Probably won't be for a while so in the meantime I guess I'll have to download the episodes from America.

Theres so much questions to be answered. Does anyone get off the island for good. There was flashbacks in Season 4, or sorry, flash forwards! The flash forwards showed Kate and and Jack off the island but they were trying to get back to rescue the others apparently. There was also someone dead in the coffin. Then Walt comes into it. He seems to have some sort of magical powers. Michael also came back into it last season on the boat.

Also, will the smoke monster make a comeback. Wil lthe 3 toed statue ever be explained.

Hopefully this season will explain a few things.... :D
The Goose

Re: Lost

Post by The Goose »

Yeah keep trying to stop cause the story gets week sometimes but I just end up in front of the tv with no idea how I got there, Weird!!

Season 5 has more and more questions with no real answers to ones before. I don't think they will ever fully explain what is going on.
This post was brought to you under threat from Dingo!!!
dingo
Site Admin

Post by dingo »

ye they'll prob keep confusing us for another 2 seasons then in the last season just have a big answer fest!!

the last season is gonna be around 10 episodes anyway. i reckon it'll take all that to answer all the questions!! :geek:
The Goose

Post by The Goose »

I thought this was the last season?!?!?!?

Hope it is anyway.
This post was brought to you under threat from Dingo!!!
eoinzy
Site Admin

Post by eoinzy »

no theres 7 seasons.

the last 2, ie 6 and 7, are only half seasons. basicaly just to spread it out for longer. it wont lose ratings so they need more episodes to keep it going.
orla

Post by orla »

This season really has me hooked but its getting weirder and weirder by each episode !
eoinzy
Site Admin

Post by eoinzy »

i still havent seen any of this season. need to get it downlaoded pronto! its not coming to Australia for months!! :x
eoinzy
Site Admin

Post by eoinzy »

ok im a bit silly.

it turns out channel 7 have been showin the new season all along. i had channel 7 on the telly whilei was potterin around the kitchen, and all of a sudden I hear the Lost noises. I figured it was a rerun and went to see which episode it was. i didnt recognise it and realised it was a new one. Not wanting to see the first episode from half way in i turned it off and said i'd just download it. checked later online and it was actually episode 6 of the new season! that means this is the 6th week its been on!!

how did i miss this? :oops: :oops: